A friend on Facebook recently drew my attention to the fact that Harvard is offering a series of free courses about world religions. I signed up and I’m really excited to start next week. This is a great opportunity to learn a little more about a subject that most of us don’t know much about, apart from the snippets we hear from politicians or on the news. You can take the courses for free, but each course also offers the opportunity to pursue a verified certificate for $50.
Each course is about 4 weeks long, and the first course in the series starts on Tuesday, March 1. Check out the links below to sign up!
World Religions Through Their Scriptures (Full Series, Starts March 1)
- Religious Literacy: Traditions and Scriptures (Starts March 1)
- Christianity Through Its Scriptures (Starts April 5)
- Buddhism Through Its Scriptures (Starts May 3)
- Islam Through Its Scriptures (Starts June 1)
- Hinduism Through Its Scriptures (Starts July 5)
- Judaism Through Its Scriptures (Starts August 2)